Unspoilt Karragarra Island
A tropical 210m2 beach house on 1384m2
Endless views, sandy beach, jetty access, $180/yr for swing moorings out front.
Handy to Brisbane/Gold Coast
2 storey waterfront home on TWO titles great value –$535,000
Karragarra Island – where on earth is it?
• in Southern Moreton Bay protected by North Stradbroke Island
• a terrific location halfway between Brisbane and Gold Coast with regular ferry and vehicular barge services
• home to only 160 people with a large yachting and boating community, as well as artists, writers and nature lovers
The home has 2+ bedrooms, 1 bath, garage
• water views from every room, upstairs, downstairs and even the backyard
• keep an eye on your yacht/ boat from the house which faces due north catching the prevailing NE sea breezes
• town water, 12,000 litre water tank and new hot water service
• Upstairs: vaulted ceilings, lots of windows, modern kitchen, both bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans, spacious open plan living spilling onto a full length entertaining deck
• Downstairs: tiled throughout with kitchenette, laundry, with several flexible rooms
• flyscreens and security doors on both levels
The level land
• house block 679m2 and adjoining vacant land 705m2
• just 30 steps to a ‘jetty’ – great for launching kayaks, unloading tinnies, fishing and crabbing
• vacant block has own street access and perfect for a large shed, second house or future sale.
To discover your island home, contact the agent Geoff, a passionate resident of Karragarra who can also assist with organising your moorings.
Geoff Walsh M: 0418 194 313 PH: (07) 3409 1100
Russell Island Real Estate: