Production Estimator – Paramilitary – Boat Building
About the Company:
For over 40 years our client has been a trusted specialist manufacturer of high-performance aluminum boats. They produce commercial aluminum vessels for the law enforcement, rescue, patrol, and commercial industries.
They are now looking to welcome a Production Estimator to join their Northern NSW-based team.
This is an ideal position for someone that is strong with the commercial aspects of the boat building industry. You may be a former boat builder with strong commercial skills or someone with sales experience from the industry looking to work on another side of the business
About the role:
– Collect and follow up on quotes from suppliers
– Execute tender requests and submissions
– Experience gained within a boat manufacturing environment in sales, estimating,
business development or related.
– Several years-experience gained within a boat manufacturing environment
– Detail orientated with strong Excel skills
– High-level attention to detail and the ability to work to set timeframes
If interested, please contact Michael Berger ASAP on
0438 444 919 or email@example.com for further information or a confidential discussion.
Look forward to speaking with you.
Talent Blueprint works exclusively with our clients in partnership