High Quality Polarised Sunglasses That Float
Barz Optics the Gold Coast based Sunglass Company have just released their new “San Juan” floating sunglass. The high tech frame is moulded in three parts with the first two components sonic welded to create air cells before being placed back into the injection moulder where the sanaprene non-slip components are attached.
The San Juan fitted with our 1.1mm triacetate lenses has a buoyancy of 0.95gm/ml while fresh water is 1.00gm/ml and salt can vary between 1.03 and 1.05gm/ml, hence they will float in even the most turbulent water.
The high wrap frame gives great protection from the side, eliminating glare, wind and spray while offering great peripheral vision.
The San Juan is offered with a range of lenses and price points:
• Triacetate polarised lenses
• Triacetate polarised photochromic (lens lightens to Cat 2 in low light and darkens to Cat 3 in full sun)
• Polycarbonate polarised
• Polycarbonate polarised with bi-focal readers with +1.50, +2.00 and +2.50 powers
• Polycarbonate polarised photochromic
• Polycarbonate polarised (infused with MELANIN)
• RX Prescription polarised
Barz Optics are currently exporting their products to France, Switzerland, New Zealand, Croatia, Japan, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, USA, Brazil, Malta and Dubai and are currently in negotiations with other regions. While being one of the world's smallest sunglass companies Barz Optics have proved to be one of the most innovative.
For more information: